Sunday, April 6, 2008

Luuuu-cyyyyy! You've got some explaining to do


Tiffany tore down this little house and put a big house in it's place in 10 days. Can you believe it? Who would've known that little idea of hers four years ago would grow into something like this.

The Heart 2 Home foundation she and Greg Adamson put together has now remodeled or completely rebuilt 8 homes in Utah and I'm getting a little tired of this... I actually had to make a few of my own meals a couple of weeks ago.

"Where did I file that pre-nuptual?"

Kidding aside, she's awesome. Always helping people.

Loving people. People loving people. People helping loving people. People freaking helpi

ng freaking loving freaking people. I'm just all people'd out. No, I'm just all freaking people'd out. I'm just...

Wait, what was I talking about?

Oh yeah. Tiffany is awesome. And she bakes too. Okay, bye bye now.

http://www.utahhomemakeover.com/

3 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Thank you for being such a good sport and allowing me to do the home make-overs! I do have a charity addiction and it often leaves my own family wondering where I've "R-U-N-D-O-F-T to"? (line from movie - Oh Brother Where Art Thou)

Build it and they will come I guess - everytime we start one of these people who love people come out of the woodwork to help! Didn't know Utah had so many Ghandi's and Mother Teresa's!

You're awesome honey!

Angie K. Millgate said...

Tiffany IS awesome. As are you - which I only know by assumption because I know Tiff is awesome and she loves you so, therefore, logically, you HAVE to be awesome too!

You two are in my heart. Just wanted you to know.

With love,
Angie

Anonymous said...

From Gramma to Mom and I'm pretty sure I've got it too! Drat those family genes! But Mom makes up for it by making as many meals of yours as she possibly can.
Luv you dad, Kaylan