Monday, November 10, 2008

Paul's Piano


Free piano tunings this week only Nov 9-15, 2008. I was busy all weekend tuning pianos and this week is filling up fast. Yes, that one key is orange. I know where A flat is, I just keep forgetting where G sharp is. Funny thing.

I am willing to tune your piano for free (if you live reasonably close to me). I just want all your friends with pianos to know that I tuned your piano and you're happy. That's the catch. It's like a giant pyramid... you give me 2 friends, who gives me 2 friend, who gives me 2 friends. Pretty simple arithmatic.

www.PaulsPiano.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky for you we live too far away to take advantage of your services and could use a piano tuning. We do miss you though. Thanks for the offer. We'll send it along to those we know in Utah.
Love ya'
Shauna & Yosef