Monday, May 18, 2009

Last night I polished up the cobra and this is what it looked like when I was done. You're Surprised?! I'm sursprised.


Appartently this is the new prototype Shelby Cobra. They've (Ford and Carroll Shelby) been working on it for years and keep teasing everyone as to when it will really hit production. It has an all alluminum block v10 boasting 605 hp and 501 punds of ft tq. Check this out.. they're working on a Shelby motorcycle too,,, hummmm. with a 150 hp x block. Does that say anything to you?
No offense Carroll, but I like my 65 version.



4 comments:

Coach said...

Although that picture of the "new" shelby is pretty cool, I like your's better.Why? Because I helped build it!!! Weather is getting nice, time to take the Snake for a cruise. :-) Coach

Anonymous said...

Yours is my favorite, cause it is so full of love. We love you! And truly love your pink Chemo Hat. Would you recommend an additional color?

pauL said...

That reminds me.. my hair started falling out last night

Anonymous said...

Dude.... Nothing touches your Cobra! Nice new approach but nothing can touch that car! It is one in a LIFETIME! See you Saturday!

Fishman