Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paul Impacted Lives


(written by Tiffany) It continues to amaze me how Paul impacted the lives of so many. Just a week ago I went back to Dr. Hunter's office to visit the staff there. Paul spent many hours in that office over the past 8 years and the staff adored him. His visits were filled with laughter - even when hundreds of stitches, staples and drainage tubes were painfully removed. He always made the nurses and administrators there feel like he was doing them a favor by coming to visit. How did he do that? We cried and laughed together remembering Paul's amazing spirit - and I left some DVD's of Paul's 5 questions to be watched by staff and Dr. Hunter.


How grateful I am to Dr. Hunter, Dee Egan (who made Paul's medical help possible), and the staff and surgery teams at Intermountain Medical Center in Murray. I am forever humbled by your dedication to save and extend Paul's life.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother, You are still on my mind and in my heart. As I think of this time of year, I think of family and close friends. You are both and will always be!

Anonymous said...

One more thought bud or should I say dude.(No one could say Dude like You! :-) ) Mortal life really was more complete when You were just a phone call away everyday! That upbeat voice and contagious laugh of yours was always a given on the other end of the call!

Anonymous said...

Left a Coke for You!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thoughts of You again. I still want to pick up the phone and share Car stories or discuss the latest new thing. Yesterday I was reading on the Grand Prix racing issues and You came to mind again. I wonder, where are You? Are You happy. Is Art with You. Still can't seem to fill the void.

Anonymous said...

Spring is here! Thoughts of You and life are in the air. Are You with God? Do You or are You able to watch your family? Do the living even occupy time for You?

Anonymous said...

Almost 4 years! Seems like yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Still a void without you!

Anonymous said...

Funny how thoughts of you still permeate my day! Thanks for the great memories!

Anonymous said...

I have moments during my days where something will happen and I think to myself, Paul would find that funny or he would have a great comment on that. You have contributed positively to my outlook!

Anonymous said...

Still...always....

Anonymous said...

It happened again today. How is it I have so many things still come up in life that remind me of you and our friendship. You are still remembered and missed deeply!