Thursday, February 14, 2008

To All The Girls I've Loved Before

I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!

But Tiffany... she's hot.

This is to all the girls out there that are still hanging on to any notion that I might love them. NO. I don't. My good looks have been preserved for the enjoyment and pleasure of one woman...Tiffany. She alone has the priviledge of gazing upon me for hours, and at the end of the day she knows it's just me and her (minus the film crew).

Thank you sweetheart for eight plus years of a wonderful marriage and five beautiful children (and a dog). Thank you for birthing three of those chidren. Thank you for spending so much time making our family a priority above all things.

Thank you for sticking through all the hard times. Thank you for loving me even when I'm not that lovable. Thank you for helping me find God in my darkest hour. Thank you for cooking all my meals, even when I promised I would clean up from then and haven't.

Thank you for loving me in a way that allows me to be who I am. Thank you for supporting all my hobbies (they're really gifts from God, but for all the pagan's sake we'll just call them hobbies). Thank you for always wanting to fill my needs before your own.

Tiffany, you are my heart's sancuary. You are my happy place. I cannot imagine a world without you right next to me. I love you. Will you be my Valentine?

8 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Baby oh baby! I woke up this morning to a very tempting proposition - would I be your Valentine? Definately!

You really know how to swoon me - I'm a sucker for a mushy statement of love and adoration. Flattery will get you everywhere - basically I'm a hopeless romantic.

Love you Honey! I thank God for you and our family every day!

Gary said...

Oh brother....Get a room!!! Haha!!

You two are awesome! Happy Valetine's Day to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you two really squeeze Valentine's Day, huh? Use every last minute for all that mushy stuff... as if you dont do it everyday anyways. ;D Kaylan

Angie K. Millgate said...

Ee-gads... is it hot in here?

Whew... it's nice to know that there are two people out there who honestly, hopelessly love one another and are willing to be so sappy-sugary-Hallmarky-sweet about it!

Thanks for proving, yet again, that life IS miraculous.

Love,
Angie

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Angie - we watched a movie last night "Why I Married My Wife" by Tyler Perry. Reminded us both again of the 80/20 rule (gotta see the film to know it) AND was a big time reminder that Paul and I are very blessed to have each other!

Tsssssss . . . yup its hot! ; )

Angie K. Millgate said...

SA-WEET! :)

Bev Robison said...

What, you mean you don't love me anymore? I'm heart-broken. Paul, I googled your name cuz I forgot your blog address and was amazed to learn that you once won a Nobel Prize for Chemistry! Wow! My own brother! I had no idea. You rock!

Gary said...

Nobel Prize in Chemistry?! Cool! ....now if we could just get him to update his blog...

Haha! Hope you're doing well, buddy!