Thursday, January 22, 2009

Need HELP!

Valentine's Day is coming and I need help coming up with something romantic. This is Tiffany's all-time favorite holiday of the year. After 9 years, telling her that a package from Italy is on it's way isn't working anymore. I know you lady's out there know a thing or two about what's romantic so help a brother out.

I want to hear from you men too as I don't totally trust a woman's perspective when it comes to romance. I wasn't born yesterday. I mean, when your wife tells you that yelling across the room "You want some of this?" isn't romantic.. she obviously could use some coaching in the romance department. Right? Come on.. back me up on this one guys!

4 comments:

Annette said...

How about a couples retreat complete with a couples massage and soak in a hot tub? Maybe some chocolate covered strawberries as a treat.

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Thank you Annette! Those are some good ideas! Oh wait - am I supposed to comment on this blog?

Anonymous said...

Tough one, not sure. What I do know is, don't do dinner and a movie. Apparentlly, the female gender takes that as an unwillingness to put any thought into the day. Not that I would know any of this since I haven't dated before.
Music sounds great!

From, Guess whoo

Anonymous said...

So yeah, anyway, 20 females were surveyed and 20-20 of them (100%) said they'd rather go on a creative date than dinner and a movie. But then again, 76.2-78% of all statistics are made up on the spot right?

same guy^