Friday, January 30, 2009

Hangin' with Dad

Hayley and me hanging out in Arizona during our Christmas vacation. Its pictures like this that say so much. Our vacation consisted of 4-wheeling, bond fire with marshmellows, boating, shopping, touching a F16 fighter jet, playing pool, taking turns on the piano, having coffee, and just plain sitting around enjoying each other's company.

This scene depicts me helping Hayley add photos to her new blog. Memories.. brings a tear to my eye. Kinda. No, not really. Maybe. I'd never admit it.

3 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

You're a softie - admit it : )

Gary said...

Hey Paul, ya old softie! How ya been?! Looks like you've been fighting the good fight and winning!! Way to go!! We need to catch up! Give me a shout sometime! Oh...and I actually added an entry to my blog! I thought you'd be proud! haha! Take care, and we'll talk soon!! God Bless!

~Gary~

Broseph said...

Hey! I remember that!