Friday, March 20, 2009

A Race Worth Finishing

So many sweet things in life, yet so little time. Thanks again to Shane Turner, Mike Williams, Jeromy Weller & brothers, and my new friend Cole. My health is keeping me from finishing my dream father-son project with my dad to completely build a 1965 Cobra replica. But fate has somehow brought a team of new friends to help me get to the finish line.

Jacob Hancock and Scott Winterton of the Deseret News featured a very complimentary story about this new band of rogue muscle-car make-over enthusiast.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705292077,00.html

3 comments:

Bev Robison said...

Wow! A great article about a great guy...

Anonymous said...

Paul, When Life has presented you with lemons, you have made a whole comedy routine for it. Your humor and trust in God's will for your lives - show in how you and Tiffany, both live your days. Some people living twice your years,yet have less in their hearts than you. You are tapping into the way of the Divine. Keep "Living" every day that God gives you; because you are a HERO, and very loved! Shauna

Gary said...

Paul, I can't wait to see you behind the wheel of your dream! I was there when you unloaded the Cobra "kit", and have stood by and checked in from time to time watching it all come together. I didn't even know you up until that time. I've only been around a little since, but have seen the type of man that you are. You, too, have been in the midst of your own building process, but in a much more eternal way. God's "kit" is pretty dang cool! You are loved, my friend!! Finish Strong!!