Sunday, March 22, 2009

This Made My Day



What a treat! Dave Kirkham of Kirkham Motorsports in Provo just showed up this morning in front of my house. After reading about my circumstances, Dave Kirkham, and his friend and customer Dave Sandwich (spelling?), decided to take me for a ride in their Kirkham 427 Cobras.

Wow!!

Tiffany and I went, one in one Cobra and one in the other. Beautiful day. Beautiful cars. Breath-taking ride up Provo canyon all the way up to Sundance. I hardly said two words the whole ride... I just had a big grin and soaked it all in.

Thank you Dave & Dave.

5 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Wow! What a ride! A great way to spend a beautiful Sunday morning - squealing the tires and laughing all the way to Sundance. Thank you Dave and David for the awesome surprise for my husband and I today!

Annette said...

Awe, God bless you Paul! I am so happy you were able to enjoy such a wonderful gift! Hopefully you were able to leave some of the "ponies" behind and just enjoy!!!

Much love!

Anonymous said...

Dude!!! That was awesome. How cool for those guys to take you and Tiffany out for a "Sunday" drive in some muscle cars. That is such a beautiful drive through that canyon, and to enjoy it in a couple of Cobra's....can't go wrong there. I bet you're still smiling.

The Birth Control Pill said...

those are some hot rides. that would make my day too and i am not even into cars.

David Kirkham, President, Kirkham Motorsports said...

Paul and Tiffany,

Thanks for making that one of the most memorable rides I have ever been on.

Seeing both of you smiling together made my day.

If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know.

David