Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nothing Taste Like Chicken... Not Even Chicken!


That's it, taste buds are gone. That went alot faster then I anticipated. So, if anyone out there who can't cook had a hankering to make a meal for me... now's the time. I won't know the difference. It all taste like cardboard-flavored chicken.
OOOOPPPS... how did that picture get in here?

Well I'm getting ready to get picked up for my 4th facial. I'm pretty sure I upgraded my package to include the cucumber slices over my eyes. I'm going to have to ask them about that and maybe get a credit on my next visit. I already feel 10 years younger. (So that would make it right about the time I was turning "over-the-hill" and feeling tired all the time.) Oh well, it's still 10 years younger. How many of you can say that right about now?

Uh oh, who's not watcing the clock... I've got to down a cardboard shake and get ready for another face tanning. Bye, bye, now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you're done with this round of facials you could try the newest trend: the "Geisha Facial, which promises to cleanse, brighten, and exfoliate a patron’s face"—thanks to a secret ingredient: nightingale droppings. That's right, Paul. Maybe you suspect, based on the way you're feeling, that they've already put some of that stuff in their little concoction???

Let me know when I can cook you up a meal of cardboard chicken and a barium swallow. Oh, would that go well with flat Fresca???

Love you!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

This would definitely be a good time to come and cook for you! Then you would have the same opinion as my own children ... cardboard food indeed! Just because it comes in generic boxes doesn't mean it isn't yummy; and cardboard-flavored chicken sounds like those pesky, faker , non-California Grown Farm Chickens are at it again. Let us know how the cucumber slices work out for you… I heard they give people gas! Keep up the blogging… we love to hear from you. I've been humming your songs all day today.
Shauna/Mom