Monday, June 9, 2008

Doctor's Orders


That's right... Doctor said I have recover from the surgery and fatten up for chemo. You heard it. He said mandatory fattening up. So that's what we're doing. In fact, the whole family is in on it. What you see here is a Yellow Submarine exclusively at Thanksgiving Point. We go there as a family for every major celebration. First day of school. Last day of school. Birthdays. You name it, we're there celebrating with a giant Yellow Submarine ice cream treat.

This has been one of the best prescriptions I've ever got. So every night is fatten dad up night. Mac & Cheese with extra cheese. Spaghetti with meat balls. Belgium Waffles with syrup and whip cream for lunch. Eight-Egg Cheese Omlettes for breakfast. Life doesn't get better than this. Well, I take that back. I guess if I had a bigger mouth right now that would be nice. Oh well, can't have everything.

2 comments:

Gary said...

Yummy! I think I just gained a pound looking at that thing!!

Good talking to you the other day, Paul! Keep up the progress!!

Anonymous said...

God is blessing your life with what every would-be-chubbo would want! I see that Submarine... and I know it's not all for show. We'll keep watching and better see those cheeks fluff up! Know that God is helping you to prepare for the battle ahead in a way that you can appreciate. We all keep you in our prayers and I know you can Trust God to be your shelter, strength and protector through the weeks to come. He is a Good God and knows what is in your best interest. Listen and Love Him.
We love you. Shauna & Yosef