Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dedicated to the Ones I Love!


This post is for all those who just keep looking each day for a new post from the"King of Posts", that's me. It has been awhile since the move that I have posted anything new. People look to me daily to know whether or not to go outside, or how they should feel about a particular.... uhmmm, thing. Yes, it is true. My peeps need me.

Everything is okay. We've moved in without any glitches except for those ones we're not talking about. The family is doing well, except for the parts we're not telling you about. I am feeling exceptionally well post radiation, except for days that I want to just crawl under a rock and die. My mouth is starting to feel better, but I still can't completely taste anything. I'm completely off the pain medications so I'm not as sleepy and groggy. I'm still trying to stretch my mouth so I can fit a chili cheese dog in, but I think that will be awhile. Right now I can barely fit a spoon in my mouth.

Next Tuesday I start back up with the Hoodoo Blues band again. They really miss me... I think. I am going to try and rally everyone I know to come out to our Sept 27 gig at Pat's BBQ in Salt Lake. This place is really nice... it's a restaurant so anybody, even kids, can come. It is $5 a person to sit in the band room. I will remind everyone later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back! I’ve been lost and didn’t know how to function. Now you are here… I feel that I am back too. God bless America and World Peace! Praying for your continual healing.
Wish I could hear you play again. Oh, and I hear that Fresca comes in Strawberry! Plus….
in the 1960’s, L.B.J. (former Pres. Lyndon Johnson) liked Fresca so much he had a soda dispenser installed in the Oval Office that dispensed only Fresca. So, Paul, I think that makes you equally capable to run for President….it already flows through your body and we are in a pickle politically speaking. You are in recuperation mode right now, so, that would give you a little something to do while most other politicians will be out eating and drinking.
Sending you love and hugs. Shauna