Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Totally Blessed!

Have I got it made, or what? I have a beautiful wife who loves me to pieces, 5 awesome kids, and a killer scenery where I live. You can't ask for more than that. Well, I guess you could... but I'm not.

You know how they say if everyone put all their problems in a basket and then could pick back out anyone they wanted that they inevitably pick back their own? Well, I'd probably leave all my problems in there but definitely take back out my wife and kids. Oh yeah, absolutely.

I'd probably riffle around in the basket for that '65 Chevy too.

Oh, by the way... I got back the results from my CT scan yesterday and everything is clean, no tumors, no masses... all clean. In 8 weeks I go back for PET scan just to make sure. God is good.

4 comments:

All Our Fun said...

Fantastic news on your CAT. WoHoo! May God keep blessing you!

Anonymous said...

This is great news!!! Thank you for sharing it. You know Paul, God has blessed you in ways that only you can witness. I’ve been around you guys, and think I can see why you are gifted with more time and health. Hall-er-luiah!!!! God is knowing how important you are to those of us in your life. The work you still have to do with your family, friends, church and music is unparalleled. All you Bergs are all at the top of our list here for love and prayers. We celebrate with you and your family in this fantastic report. God’s blessings on you.
Love ya’ Shauna & Yosef

Carla said...

Paul,
I love you and I am sooooo happy!
Carla

The Birth Control Pill said...

Hey Paul! I was in Tokyo this last week and went to the temple there. I couldn't resist putting your name on the prayer list. I do every time I visit any temple but I thought how cool it would be that way over in Japan you are being prayed for.