Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Kicking!!

That's me in the back hammering the keys and enjoying the groove. Hoodoo Blues played last weekend at a bar in Lehi.. too much fun.
A surprise appearance by Jason Hewlett, The Entertainer.. came to support a fellow keyboardist and his favorite piano tuner. ME.

Scott Painter is my long-time friend of Hollister, CA. Still in love after all these years (hint: the sign above our heads). After all the trouble we got into in high school look how he turned out. I think he's still trying to pay his debt to society. Can you tell that he's wearing a bullet-proof vest and I'm not?

3 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

You've got so many friends who love you baby!

Gary said...

I think I heard a rumor going around about a new sitcom..."Everybody Loves Paul"...or something like that!!

Wish I could have been there to hear ya play! I've been out in my own little zone lately... I will be getting in touch with you soon! (you've been warned! lol!)
~Gary~

Anonymous said...

You have the coolest blogpage! Thanks for sharing all the photos. My favorite is you and police buddy below the saying on the wall! Gotta come out of the closet sometime!! Your humor is so contagious and healing. If I haven't told you lately....I admire and honor you! Don't cry, kay? People will really think your gay.
Love ya'
Shauna