Thursday, February 26, 2009

Disregarding all WARNING signs

I can't help but think of all the time wasted by heeding warning signs. Life for me now is going to be taken with reckless abandon .. whatever that means. Can somebody Google it?

From now on I'm NOT waiting an hour after eating to swim. I'm NOT shutting off my car before pumping gas. I'm NOT washing my hands after using the bathroom. I'm going to sit as close to the damn TV as I want. AND,.. to hell with it.. I'm mixing my proteins and carbs!

That's it. I've said it. It's out there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such the rebel...not sure we should hang out anymore. :) Have a great day breaking all the "rules"

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Honey - this is kind of sexy this rebel attitude in you! I like it! In your honor I'm going to jog on the treadmill today WITHOUT the safety tether. I know, it's risky but kind of exciting : )

Anonymous said...

pauL,
You've inspired me!!! I'm ripping all the tags off the bottom of my furniture! I'm just gonna finally do it!

Anonymous said...

You are a living Hero! The world watches as you LIVE each day, and we are right here cheering for you, bacon and all.
Love ya' always,
Shauna

Girl Friday said...

Hi Paul, am a friend Of Audrey's - followed her here. Have blogged before on not living life "neatly", but cannot accurately imagine the perspective you are gaining. Thanks for the humour - I wonder if it's more for us or for you...? Or maybe there isn't a line there. Thanks for letting me read.

Carla said...

Put the pedal to the medal and enjoy the ride! Love you Paul...
Carla

Anonymous said...

This is fun....I crossed over the bike lane line for just a second while riding my bike. How exilerating that was!!!

Annette said...

Way to "LIVE" Paul! Grasp the bull by the horns and ride! Many prayers and blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,
You blog is amazing. Thanks for giving everyone such an insight on who you are.
I and some friends are praying for your healing.

In His care,

Richard (friend and co-worker of Carla's)