Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My F_ck-It List... oops, did I say that?

Everybody needs one of these. Since I now have a "hall pass" for one of these, I'm going all out. Some of the things on my list raise questions from some, so I say "F_ck it, why not?"

I'm doing things I wouldn't have dreamed of doing in the past. Things you just don't do because common sense tells you not to. These things are now meaningless to me. For instance, where I used to care about this, now I don't.. like picking my nose while driving on the freeway. I say "F_ck it!" I can't be worrying myself about silly, socially acceptable practices. Now, like my parents, if I have gas I let it out... and why not? I just raise my hand proudly and say, "that was me.. stinks, huh?"

I say, let go of your encumbering barriers and be free. I am!

7 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Oh my gosh honey. Wow. You really are un-freakin-believable. I can't believe I'm laughing so hard at such an insane entry. Oh my gosh. Only you babe. Too funny!

Gary said...

"that was me.. stinks, huh?" Hahahaha!!! Rock on, Paul! You're awesome, and I'm proud to know ya...stinky or not! :)

Anonymous said...

it was you...I knew it all along. Stay strong brother, and we'll just keep shaking our heads and laughing.

Anonymous said...

Now that’s my boy Paul. Can’t wait till you’re here next week so we can annoy some people together. I already have cash line up so we can pay the obnoxious fees up front. You get a discount that way.
Love Ya Bro.

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with ya man. we need to all do this, especially with our faith in Christ. if God says go pray for that guy there or sell all you have and give it away. i say do it! thats what Jesus would say right?!? i wish i didn't complicate that part of it, if i could just say i give up God its all yours and have it happen, that'd be awesome! if you ever need someone to do somethin crazy with gimme a buzz ;o) im all in with ya. from here on out i'm with ya! good or bad ;o) love ya Unc

Annette said...

You have an incredible outlook on life and a wonderful sense of humor. God bless you and your sweet family Paul! Troy and I pray for you always!

Anonymous said...

Your great sense of humor helps you and everyone around you get through this mess, thank you for that!!
Be strong in the Lord,
Margy Dargis