Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blogging Championships


In an effort to out-do Bev's weak blogging attempts, I have decided to blog about things that I normally wouldn't.

For instance, I don't normally like to brag but I did invite Bev's kids over to swim in our pool for the day. Boy did they enjoy that. Well, I'm guessing they enjoyed it by the pictures I took shown here, cause I really didn't watch them that much.

And, we invited Wade over for some birthday cake for my early birthday party which is normally celebrated in October. Wow, did Wade enjoy that! It was like it was his own birthday party... it really brings out the kid in you. I didn't mind so much that it wasn't all about me as Wade needs the attention and I'm pretty compassionate that way. If you look real close I'm getting a little frustrated with Wade going on and on about how it's his birthday.

This next shot is of some kids I picked up from the Big Brother program and took them 4-wheeling for the day. To see the look in their eyes when you tell them they don't have to pay for gas is priceless. Wow... what a day. Then I took them all out lunch. Then after that I took them to the Museum of History and Natural Art. Then we went and fed the ducks in the park. We ended up saving one duck that had been attacked by a dog and brought it to the U.S. Duck Sanctuary and Adopt-a-Duck Foundation of America and helped find a loving owner for this duck. What a learning experience for these unfortunate kids.

You know, you just can't buy memories like that.

Go to http://robisonfam.blogspot.com/ to compare blogging.


Okay, so I hacked Bev's pictures off her site and made up some stuff... okay, I stretched the truth a bit. Fine, I flat out lied - WHATEVER! Except the Adopt-a-Duck Foundation, that was true... ish.

Be sure to vote at the top right of this page.

2 comments:

Bev Robison said...

You are such a BLOG HOG!!! If I had a lawyer, I'd be calling him right now! If my kid is going to swim in your pool, you at least should keep an eye on her! And the whole duck story...that's just weak. You have not even begun to see the extent of my blogging prowess. Do I need to start water-marking my family photos? Just try to keep up, would you?

Anonymous said...

Paul, Paul, Paul. No wonder I don't blog myself. You would probably try to steal my photos of little ole' people playing BINGO. Some things just need to be kept sacred. I did vote for you, but down deep inside I know Bev did all the work; you just made it easier to only have to read one blog-page. Nice shots Bev! Paul … step away from the blog-page!
Love ya' anyway. Shauna