Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Strawberry Milk?


Yeah, surprised me too. I can actually taste strawberry milk. In an act of desperation, I decided to try chocolate and strawberry milk. I must have been craving a familiar taste from yester-months gone by. Well, whatever made me do it... I'm glad now. I've been chugging Nestle's Strawberry Milk like crazy. Hopefully when I'm sick of strawberry milk I'll have found something else to keep me chugging.

Warning: For first-time readers, this post refers to my lack of taste buds due to present chemo and radiation treatments. If you are confused by any of this, google "Ask Jeeves" then type in "I'm confused". It should explain that you are confused.

2 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Anything "Quick!" sounds good right now! Chug, slurp, gulp, or injest in anyway possible!

Anonymous said...

Think I’ll try some Strawberry Milk, or just check in on Google and Jeeves, cause I’ve been real confused myself, lately, and they may give a better explanation than my doctors. So happy you found Strawberry Milk! A great favorite of mine is warm milk with pieces of ginger root cut up in it; really soothing for the stomach! Don’t chew up the ginger… just peel it, chop it up in pieces and add it to the milk for flavor and health benefits. Try it, I think you’ll like it! Not sure how it would be with strawberry, but anything is worth a try. It has a really soothing affect. Halleluiah!! when you find something that makes for a better day. Love your determination! Catch a hug from us. We love you, Shauna & Yosef