Thursday, December 27, 2007

I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters? When we're in dispair and life has knocked us to our knees, still bloodied from the last battle, who do we call? The doctor? Mom? The internet? Do we go to the store and buy more Fresca? YES!, but aside from that, who do you call?

Do you just relax and wait on the Lord? I trust the Lord, and God has spoke to my heart and confirmed that all is well. All is well. Tomorrow is going to be a difficult day for alot of us, but I wanted everyone to know that I love the Lord and trust what He tells me.

I will see you all tomorrow.




4 comments:

Chris Toe Fur said...

Amen!

i'll be prayin for ya!

Gary said...

Paul, my friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Tiffany and the rest of your family! You'll beat this monster once again. You've put your trust in the right place, and you know He won't let you down!

I pray that all goes well today, that the surgeon's hands may be guided, and that a speedy, if not miraculous, recovery is straight ahead!

See ya soon buddy!

~Gary~

Anonymous said...

So awesome Paul... You were way to funny before surgery...I think we all scared the nurse.. What great news we had from the surgeon. We will continue to pray for the completion of this healing...
We love you Paul! P & C

Bev Robison said...

Woo-hoo!!! Paul, that's a big cheer from all of us Robisinsky's of Poland. You are awesome and we are so excited that Dr. Rosenrosen did such a great job. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers every day. We love you guys. Just try to take it easy, and, as Jackie Chan once said "Fight with honor...you will win!" Lots of love, Bev and Wade