Thursday, December 27, 2007

Is It Live, Or Is It Memorex?

I know this is the question everyone has been dying to ask. Are Tiffany's teeth real, or are they veneers? I don't know, you be the judge. She does do TV, radio and professional speaking. She's done commercials, live remotes and MC'ing. She's been in beauty pagaents, judged beauty pagaents and won beauty pagaents. See http://www.tiffanyberg.com/



She's Mrs Utah! Surely someone has sponsored cosmetic dental work! Anyone?

Tiffany with her sister... same dentist?



















Tell me her teeth and nails don't look suspiciously similar!














Elton John showing off his dental work... could be a dental veneer sponsor shoot. It might be in her contract to be in a centain number of shots displaying her teeth.






I had to sneak this shot of her and son Landon. Teeth resemblance? Not even close.

6 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Oh my goodness - you are too funny!

I'm flattered that you love my teeth enough to do a blog soley about them! My orthodontist would be so proud!


Tiffany ; )

Unknown said...

hey daddi...haha i love how you did that whole thing with moms teeth. haha makes me smile. your halarious. o and thanks for putting those pix of me too. i love them. and this was a good c-mas. just spendin time wit each other. i love you daddi.
MWAH.
<3 hAyLeY

hAnNaH said...

hey dad. im so happy that you could get the songs on my ipod that i really wanted. i love you. and i hope you get better. your cool. lol. i like the thing on your blogger with moms teeth . that is so funny. and its cool. jk. [[but it really is cool]]
love: hannah

Anonymous said...

Okay, funny man....I couldn't have picked a better read..after Revelations 18 this morning, and repenting for my harlotous (is that a word?) ways before I knew Jesus (ha-ha), I praise God for such a great sense of humour in such a great man of God, a cool brother in the Lord that I (we) are blessed to know!

The rest of your blog...yes, I went back to the beginning and have enjoyed your entries...is just plain funny, as well as insightful. You and Tiffany are both 10-talent people....can we borrow some?

Please know that Doug and I, as well as our kids, are praying for you daily...each of the kids also picked something to fast this week.
And of course, we are praying for Tiffany and those precious children of yours!

I had planned on calling Tiffany today anyway, so hopefully I'll get in touch with her.

We LOVE your guys, and trust GOD for miracles, joy and peace for you...God loves your family so, so much, and will never leave nor forsake you. We might (just kidding), but Jesus never will!!!

Love,

Kuulei

Anonymous said...

Hey husband of Mrs. Utah with white teeth..,

You know we love you so much...Even your crooked mile...haha! All this just to get john travoltas' jawline...c'mon...
Seriously, though we love you and we are praying for your 100% healing...(okay another funny thought) I am sure God will use you to bring some joy to those doctors...Ya know we say some quacky things under verced...but don't worry, I won't be recording anything (fingers crossed)
We love ya'll P and C

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've seen enough of this "other woman".... How about getting over her and on to the real interest in your life!!! Mrs. White Porcelain !!! What a cutie she is! I've heard she is a ringer for her Mother! (Okay, well a ringer except for about everything including the teeth.)
Love ya' and Miss ya'
Mom