Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holding Out on You?

I guess I've been holding out on everyone... not giving all the information or diluting the facts. A good friend of mine stopped by yesterday just to get all the facts. Obviously shocked, I asked why he did'nt just go to my blog for the skinny. Turns out my blog is not informative enough. Well if that just doesn't defeat the entire purpose of my blog.

So I've got some real big decisions coming up. Should I make my blog more informative? Or, should I just say to the h@** with it and keep it the way it is...? perfect.

Hmmmm. Well just in case here is Tiffany's blog address: htpt://www.tiffanyberg.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Gary said...

Ok...I'm not sure what you've been holding out on us, Paul, but stop it, man, I can't handle it! AAAAHHHH!!! Wait...are you really holding out on us?! I'm so confused! Haha!

My #.02 Kinda like the Cobra you have in the garage...the blog should be built the way YOU want it. I may/may not like the color or the content, but it's not my blog! In the end, you're the one who has to live with it!

Besides, Tiffany fills in the blanks with her awesome writing on her blog! :-)

So, suck down some yummy chili-cheese dog shakes, and Blog on buddy!! Write what YOU want! I'm just happy to have these blogs to read so I can stay in the loop and keep the prayers rolling out!

Remember, the world is a better place with you in it!

Cheers!