Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Don't Hoodoo The Hoodoo Man



This ain't no church choir. Saturday the 12th of January... yes, this Saturday, Hoodoo Blues Band is performing at Scorez Sports Bar in Lehi from 7:30pm to midnight. Good clean music, but don't bring your kids.

Featuring:



  • Sam Galbraith - Lead Guitar, Vocals
  • Roger Cook - Bass Guitar, Vocals
  • Rick Anderson - Harmonica, Vocals
  • Paul Berg (that's me) - Keyboard
  • Marc Finley - Drums

Scorez Sports Bar is located at 571 W State Rd/Hwy 89 in Lehi. First Lehi exit heading southbound on the I-15. Pass the Chevron on the right and it's one block further south on the right-hand side. FREE admission. As long you're at least 18 (or is that 21, it's been too long) you're in... you're golden.

By the way...

We've found a midget that's been breeded down with extra small hands to do my dental work Friday. So, don't call for directions on Friday afternoon cause I may be a bit loopy.

8 comments:

Gary said...

Cool!! I wonder how my Bishop would feel about me hanging out in a sports bar listening to some good tunes, enjoying a Rootbeer?! :-) Hmmm.....

You guys take requests?! How about Tin Pan Alley, or Pride & Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughan?!

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Gary - you can hang out with us Dr. Pepper drinkers! It is a bit smoky but the band is awesome!

Unknown said...

GO DADDIE....WOW.

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Hayley - I wish you kids could come and watch dad rock out! I'll tell you how awesome he did afterwards ; )

Bev Robison said...

Paul, you and Ethan have so much in commom...he wants to be a rock star when he grows up, too! :) "Rock on Freaky Bro!"

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Last night was awesome! These guys are so talented - wow! Had a terrific time sipping my Dr. Pepper with Paul's mom and dad and soaking up the blues! ; )

They will play the same place on Feb. 17th - come out and see em!

Anonymous said...

Have you had anybody look at you weird for asking them if they know Jesus? Kaylan

pauL said...

I always get odd looks when I bring up Jesus. It seems to be an avoidable topic... even in Utah.
pauL