Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Recovery or Vacation?

Dude! This is the best time-off ever. No bed-time, no rules, no shower, don't have to brush my teeth, don't have to change my clothes... I can even leave the toilet lid up if I want. This rocks!

But, don't think that just because there's no rules that I'm just sitting around and not taking my rehabilitation seriously. I have been very resposible with my recovery.


I've been resting... yesterday I was only awake for two hours. I'm adapting to a new, healthier diet... I've had my mom and Tiffany on wheatgrass to test it's acclaimed health effects.
Due to the severe excavation near my jaw, the doctor said I need to work on new motor skills...

so, I tevo'ed Monster Garage™. I've been working on cognative function... I got a Sudoku™ book. The doctor even said that exercise would become more important so I've been leaving the dog out longer. I've already seen a remarkable difference. For instance, I've wheened myself off the hard stuff and am only taking Tylenol™ now. I'm not sleeping as much throughout the day... instead I just sleep between movies. I'm eating more, I'm feeling better, and I drove today. I even saw my friend Jason Hewlett today at the Piano Gallery. We were both there helping to raise money for orphaned mole rats... it's very sad. Click on my MoleRat Blog for more info.

Sorry, gotta go.. this Sudoku thing really is addicting.

7 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Dude you never cease to amaze me with your "oh so outrageous" humor! Can't believe you posted that hilarious photo with the headphones - you crazy man! Thanks for never taking life too seriously - even during the big "C" - you make even these moments in limbo feel like we've already arrived.

You made my life honey.

-Tiffany XXX

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

P.S. I love your "neck bling"!


; )

pauL said...

You made my life honey-butter.

Bev Robison said...

You guys are just oozing with sap. Your poor kids probably can't take you anywhere! Tiffany, do you bake?

pauL said...

"You guys are just oozing with sap."

Yes, lots of sap but do not be envious. This sap builds up an pools in the general area of where the sap spills out, the mouth, then morphs into a malignant tumor. Yeah, it's always funny until someone gets hurt.

pauL

Gary said...

You and Tiffany ROCK! You know, your positive attitude, sense of humor (as goofy as it may be!), and your faith are all accelerating your recovery. Keep it up! I'm enjoying hanging out here and reading your daily posts!

Way cool staples! I think I'd be wanting to keep those too!

Best wishes, my friend!

~G~

Unknown said...

haha i love your messy hair. it just made my day. i love it