Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hangin' With My Homeys








Check it. I took a ride to see my E.N.T about my neck bling. Then he like said, "What the dilly yo?" so I said, "I'm coo". So he said "What's da sitch on the bling?" I said, "My junk?" So he said, "Word up." So I said, "Straight!"


Then he said, "Your bling is kick'n" so I said "that's off the hook!" Then he said, "no, tight". So I said, "Let's bust it" so he said "Whatchu waitin' for yo?"


So his cuz ganked my bling. Ditant feel a thang.


My boo wit da ba-donka-donk said, "You fly." Even my crew, my haps, my homeys, my peeps and my jigga said, "That's dope, yo!" So, if you don't thank it's da bomb, than you bo janglin.

Payce dawg.

psst.. Click da pic to see my shiny junk up close

7 comments:

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

OMGoodness HA! - WTG yo! Too off the cuff babe, you got the ling on the bling, fo sho!

Peace Out Yo - XXX

; )

Unknown said...

haha :D that was halarious. i nvr mi own dad would ever talk like that. hahah your funny.

ily

Bev Robison said...

Ok, I KNOW you didn't learn how to talk like that growing up in OUR house. BTW, you left out "y'all."

Too Funny!

Angie K. Millgate said...

Your beauty-queen wife shared your blog address and so, thusly, I stopped by, yo. Lovin' the Frankensteinish neck bling you had goin on.

With love,
Angie

ps... I must say... it is incredible to read about cancer in such a tongue-in-cheek sort of manner. Oh! Pun not intended! LOL

Anonymous said...

Are you sure staying out of the sun did not bleach your skin???
peace out...Kawi's

hAnNaH said...

HaY I Am JuSt HaNgIn WiTh My HoMeYs WaT YoU dOiN ?
So cOmE On LeTs Go HaNg WiTh mY PePsE ......
I.L.Y I LoVe YoU
<3 HaNnAh JuDd

hAnNaH said...

i dad this is hannah hi i just wanted to say hi and i hope you have a good time at the bal to night ..... and ya so by
ily
<3 HannAh JuDd